Citizens Advice in East Dorset and Purbeck is an independent charity that provides free, confidential and impartial advice and support. Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever their problem.
We have offices in Wareham and Wimborne and have outreach centres across East Dorset and Purbeck and are part of the Citizens Advice network in Dorset and across England and Wales. See details below regarding our drop-in times.
There is also a wealth of self-help advice accessible through our website www.edpcitizensadvice.org.uk
We offer a full range of up to date advice, including help with:
• Benefits entitlement and claims
• Debt management, budgeting and income maximisation
• Energy and water advice, and support schemes available
• Employment advice including Statutory Sick Pay and rights when laid off work
• Advice for the self-employed including the Income Support Scheme
• Housing and advice if at risk of homelessness
• Referrals for charitable support or to a food bank
New Citizens Advice Bus
The new Citizens Advice Bus will be touring East Dorset and Purbeck on a weekly basis. Offering free advice and support to local people.
Stopping at the following locations on a weekly basis…
Monday, 10am-12pm, Colehill Village Hall
Tuesday, 10am-12pm, Verwood (The Hub)
Tuesday, 1pm-3pm, West Moors (Parkway Car Park)
Wednesday, 10am-12pm, Corfe Mullen (St Nicholas Church)
Thursday, 10am-12pm, The D’Uberville Centre, Wool
Thursday, 1pm-3pm, Bovington (The Hive)
Friday, 10am-12pm, Swanage Market (Main Beach Car Park)